Friday, February 19, 2010

cedar waxwings and pine warbler

I have been seeing trees covered with Cedar Waxwings.
It is always a delight to see the brightly colored Pine Warbler at my feeder!




It was pretty late in the day and overcast as well, so it is really hard for me to tell what this is - I think this may be a savannah sparrow along my creek. (HINT: I need help)









He would not pose for me...





There were 3 of them in a tree.













The next tree had this very funny looking Great Blue Heron, must be a youngster.

















I have to admit, this camera has a great zoom!




I forgot to take a picture of the gang of 30 or so white winged doves that
can empty my feeders in a matter of minutes... they hang out in the tree to see if I will come back out to refill.


No comments:

Post a Comment